[Sigia-l] Web Developers

Bill Killam bkillam at user-centereddesign.com
Mon Feb 6 23:02:32 EST 2006

>I never said anything remotely resembling that.

Of course you did.  In your discussion with Jared you said a usability test
should be followed with recommendations for how to fix the problems noted.
You made a big point of it.  And I agree with you.

> You just seem to want to reserve the term "design" for the activities of
> someone starting from scratch.

In case you missed it, I reserve the term design for "the art and science of
balancing the needs of the client and the user."

And you clam that someone who help redesign rather than design from scratch
is not a designer.  Period.  Which can also be part of the art and science
of balancing the needs of the client and the user."

> I'd call a process of design that involves testing a UCD process.

>You are, of course, free to make up your own definitions.

As are you.

Bill