[Sigia-l] Web Developers

Jared M. Spool jspool at uie.com
Sun Feb 5 08:39:05 EST 2006

Listera wrote:

>I thought so.
>
>But I think you also said you were ambivalent about the site, no?
>
>If users achieved their goals (your yardstick), why do we have to worry
>about additional considerations?

Ah. Apparently, I wasn't clear.

The layout is fine (in my opinion) and won't get in the way of the users
achieving their goals. The categorization and descriptiveness of the links,
however, may.

That's where I would focus my attention if I was sitting down to observe users.

Do you disagree?

Jared

4 Lookout Lane, Unit 4d, Middleton, MA 01949
978 777-9123   jspool at uie.com  http://www.uie.com
Blog: http://www.uie.com/brainsparks