[Sigia-l] Security Questions/Methods

Ockler, Sarah sarah.ockler at gwl.com
Thu Feb 2 18:35:47 EST 2006

Some decent questions I've seen recently:

Father's middle name
High school mascot
Favorite author (could be transient but not as much as ice cream
flavor!)
First phone number
First teacher

>From personal use, I find that while I might remember my answer, I may
not remember exactly how I entered it (capital letters, spaces,
abbreviations, formatting, etc.). In that respect, 1-word answers would
be best.  Unfortunately I'm not aware of any studies on this.

-Sarah