[Sigia-l] Growing Up IA - a Friday-ish question

tOM Trottier tOM at Abacurial.com
Fri Aug 25 13:12:12 EDT 2006

It also depends on
 - who is available when for interviews and review
 - urgency of particular areas

Ordinarily, I would start at the bottom - what are the user needs.

The diagram is fatally flawed for IA activities, though. It lacks information architecture. It only talks
about information presentation and "intuitive" access. It does not talk about the modeling of the
underlying business processes and information flow.

tOM