[Sigia-l] Wireframe/Prototyping tools (wasRE:IntelligentsignsatMicrosof t)

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at Wheel.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 04:21:07 EDT 2006

Ah sorry, the subject of this thread might make you think that I'm
talking about prototyping (and I agree the mention of Axure doesn't
help), but I obviously need to go away and work out how best to express
what I'm trying to say here because nobody seems to be understanding
what I'm on about.

I'm not talking about prototyping. I'm talking about using tools to
describe data structures as part of the process of UI design.

Jonathan