[Sigia-l] Euro IA wireframe panel

Jacco Nieuwland jacco at nieuwland.net
Thu Aug 17 07:57:07 EDT 2006

Apologies for any cross-posting...

Dear Information Architect/Interaction Designer/Whatever Title You Think
Suits You Best,

On September 30th and October 1st, the second annual European
Information Architecture Summit will be held in Berlin. During this
conference, we plan to have a discussion panel on various wireframing
techniques. For this panel, we would like to find 3 or 4 European IA's
that use wireframes in their daily work, and are willing to discuss the
techniques, their pros and cons and the projects that they use the
wireframes for.

If you are interested in participating in this session, or if you know
someone who might be, then please let us know. Send us your name,
contact details, and preferably a short description of your favourite
wireframing techniques. Information like the tools you use, the level of
design in your wireframes and the way you communicate your wireframes
with the client would all be highly appreciated.

We will contact you within the next couple of weeks to get more
information and then select the panellists. These panellists will be
asked to come to the European IA Summit as a speaker, which means you'll
not have to pay the full registration fee, but only part of it. However
you will be required to arrange all travel and lodging yourself. Sorry!

Thanks very much in advance,

Filip Borloo & Jacco Nieuwland

PS: The term IA in this message was used in a liberal way. If you create
wireframes for websites, interactive systems or appliances, this email
does apply to you.