[Sigia-l] Your take on MySpace

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Tue Aug 8 20:24:03 EDT 2006

It's a generation gap. I don't know anybody who uses MySpace who isn't:
a) less then 25, or
b) a musician

and I think most of the musicians use it because they think they
should, rather than it adding much real value -- they all have their
own sites still.

--
Skot Nelson
skot (at) penguinstorm (dot) com

skype. skot.nelson

	"In aything at all, perfection is finally attained not when
	 there is no longer anything to add, but when there
	 is no longer anything to take away; when a body has
	 been stripped down to its nakedness."
	-- Antonine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand and Stars