[Sigia-l] Categorization question...

Dmitry Nekrasovski mail.dmitry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:57:27 EDT 2006

Andy/Jeremy,

1) Who are the intended users of this folder structure? Presumably it
will need to be used by DoT employees, but why should the end users of
your site care?

2) Why does the folder structure of the data has to be reflected in
the URL structure of your site? Is it possible to develop a parallel
folder structure with human-readable URL names and hide the data
folder structure behind your CMS?

Dmitry