[Sigia-l] My card sorting book is underway!

Karl Fast karl.fast at pobox.com
Tue Apr 25 17:20:37 EDT 2006

> > the fact that most designers find these tools pretty damned useful
>
> That's a fact?

Oh probably not for the Enlightened Designer, the Omniscient
Information Architect, the Omnipotent Interaction Designer--those
superior transcendent beings who have evolved beyond paper and
pencils and whiteboards, beyond every physical artifact save those
that allow direct interaction with the digital realm.

But for the rest of us, yes, I think it is safe to say that most of
the mere mortals in the room still find paper and pencils and
whiteboards and post-it notes to be pretty damned useful. Not the
only things in the toolbox, to be sure, but not always inferior.

--
Karl Fast
http://www.livingskies.com/