[Sigia-l] Online style guides

Kenneth Bryson kbryson at toronto.ca
Thu Apr 13 10:30:23 EDT 2006

I found these guidelines a helpful example for my government situation, though they are aimed more towards content contributor than professional designers.

NT Government Website Guidelines
www.nt.gov.au/dcis/it/it_policies/ ntg_web_guide_2001_11.doc

-kb

--
Ken Bryson
User Experience Architect, Web Services

Tel: 416-338-2780
Fax: 416-392-7999
kbryson at toronto.ca

>>> "Andres Sulleiro" <Andres.Sulleiro at avenuea-razorfish.com> 4/13/2006 9:28 AM >>>

Anybody have good examples of online style guides and what they should have? I'm talking those that are used by designers and developers to continue updating websites. sort of like the Yahoo Patterns library but more specific and comprehensive.

Thanks!

// Andrés

*Plain text, please; NO Attachments

IA 06 Summit.  Mark your calendar.  March 23-27, Vancouver, BC.  http://www.iasummit.org/