[Sigia-l] JOB: Information Architect at Dynamic Diagrams (Providence, RI)

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 21:14:20 EDT 2006

On 4/12/06, Listera <listera at rcn.com> wrote:
> Incidentally, is there anyone here who is doing work remotely for any
> project one month or longer?

Depends. :)  I work on projects for month on end, but not all the time
doing very IA specific things or UX specific things. For me it's a
hotch-potch of activities to get to the good results. But hey, I'm not
a consultant anymore.

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert