[Sigia-l] Informal Cocktail Hour: Seattle & San Francisco

Jared M. Spool jspool at uie.com
Tue Apr 4 08:03:13 EDT 2006

Greetings,

[Apologies for any duplication]

As Christine Perfetti and I wind our way through the 2006 UIE Roadshow, we
find ourselves this week in Seattle and San Francisco. If you are also in
these two areas, we'd love to get a chance to see you.

Join us and other web designers, usability professionals, information
architects, interaction designers, content managers, and other user
experience professionals as we meet, greet, and connect up with other folks
who face the same challenges we have.

Seattle Social Hour - Wednesday, 4/5 - 5:30-6:30 pm
Sazerac Restaurant inside Hotel Monaco
http://www.sazeracrestaurant.com/
1101 Fourth Avenue (corner of Spring Street)
Seattle, Washington 98101
Phone: 206.624.7755

San Francisco Social Hour - Friday, 4/7 - 5:30-6:30 pm
The Buena Vista Cafe
http://www.thebuenavista.com/index2.html
2765 Hyde St (corner of Beach Street, and the last stop on Powell-Hyde
Cable Car)
San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: 415-474-5044

No RSVP necessary.

Hope to see you there,

Jared

4 Lookout Lane, Unit 4d, Middleton, MA 01949
978 777-9123   jspool at uie.com  http://www.uie.com
Blog: http://www.uie.com/brainsparks