[Sigia-l] OT: Library Thing

Listera listera at rcn.com
Tue Sep 27 15:40:23 EDT 2005

Karl Fast:

> If your socks are neatly stacked like cords of wood, why not give your CD
> collection the cataloguing treatment?

Because I want to read books on my monitor (it's a much better user
experience what with zooming, search, bookmarks, etc) and listen to music
via iTunes (it's a much better user experience with playlists, smartlists,
search, storage, play counts, ratings, etc).

If I'm going to be anal retentive, I want to do it 100% digitally. Books and
CDs are archaic.

----
Ziya

Best Practices,
For when you've run out of your own ideas and context.