[Sigia-l] OT: Library Thing

Timothy Boyd dyobmit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:33:46 EDT 2005

I always get really excited about things like this, especially
Delicious Library, mostly because it's pretty and the idea of having
my own personal scanner sounds cool. But then I remember, "Oh, wait,
I'm lazy."

I want the information, I just don't want to work for it. But 95% of
the stuff in my apartment was already scanned for me when I purchased
it. Having access to all that information, and having the ability to
look at different slices of it, would be a lot of fun.

-tim.

--
Tim Boyd
dyobmit at gmail.com