[Sigia-l] OZCHI 2005 (Australia) - registration is now open!

Donna Maurer donna at maadmob.net
Wed Sep 14 07:09:25 EDT 2005

OZCHI 2005 (Australia)

Registrations are now open for Australia's leading forum for human-computer
interaction, OZCHI!  Join Karen Holzblatt, Scott Davey, Geraldine Fitzpatrick and an
international community in exploring the latest research and practice in usability,
information architecture, user experience and other HCI related topics.

The theme this year is "Citizens Online: Considerations for today and the future".
Don't miss your opportunity to:
1. Learn about new advances in HCI from local and international leaders in industry
and academia;
2. Discover what others are doing in related fields;
3. Share your achievements and challenges with others; and of course
4. Network!

We also have an amazing range of workshops and tutorials this year (including one by
me!), at amazingly good prices so go and check this too (you can attend tutorials and
not the main conference).

Register now as Early Bird prices end on October 10th!
Visit http://www.ozchi.org/  for increasing details of the Conference, or go straight to
registration at
http://www.ozchi.org/index.php?id=registration.

--