[Sigia-l] New Challenges IA Retreat - New Presenters Added

Anders Ramsay andersr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:49:06 EDT 2005

We're pleased to announce that we've added four more
presenters to our roster for the New Challenges retreat:

* James Melzer, "Enterprise Information Architecture in Context"

* Thomas Vander Wal, "Designing for the Personal InfoCloud"

* Todd Warfel, "Methods for Improving IA Deliverables - less
explaining, more doing"

* Victor Lombardi, "Product Development for IAs"

We received many outstanding presentation proposals throughout the
summer and worked hard to select a vibrant and wide-ranging set of
topics to fuel group discussion. If you want to connect with other IAs
and be part of engaging discussion about where the field is headed,
this is an event you don't want to miss! There are still a limited
number of spaces available for the retreat. Learn more about the
retreat at:

http://iainstitute.org/newchallengesretreat

This event is sponsored by the Information Architecture Institute