[Sigia-l] is bad design a choice?

Listera listera at rcn.com
Tue Oct 18 05:42:45 EDT 2005

Eric Scheid:

> unsubstantiated opinion

I don't have access to research Google has conducted to arrive at the design
that they did. Maybe someone from Google can chime in.

But one thing is abundantly clear. I haven't read a single review or comment
on MapQuest vs. Google Maps where the former was deemed the superior design.
Do a search and find a preponderance of actual people declaring MapQuest
design to be better and I'll eat the largest MapQuest map you can generate.

----
Ziya

Best Practices,
For when you've run out of your own ideas and context.