[Sigia-l] Does interface design matter?

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Wed Oct 5 23:39:29 EDT 2005

On Oct-5-2005, at 4:52 PM, Davezilla wrote:

> I use GMail and happen to be friends with the interface designer of
> it. Yahoo's *does* look nice, like a real application. I suspect
> Google will respond.

gmail made webmail work. they also offer POP. my mom uses a gmail
account, but she doesn't access it through the web ever.

google does, in my view, take this "interface simplicity" thing a bit
far.

are people going to switch email addresses for an interface? email
addresses have a lot of staying power. i might pick up a new one
though and let it sit there and waste away to nothing for a while.
--
Skot Nelson
skot at penguinstorm.com

Documentation? Proposals? Writing? Editing?
We do that.