[Sigia-l] Driving customer to offline from online task

Gabby Hon gabbyhon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:40:48 EDT 2005

I am looking for examples of online experiences that drive customers
to offline contact methods in order to complete a task--be it
purchase, information retrieval, etc.  I am faced with a project in
which customers will most likely fill out some information online and
then be driven to offline contact (probably a phone call) in order to
complete their experience.

Please note that I have very little control over this situation and am
looking only for examples.

Thanks!
Gabby