[Sigia-l] Site map generator?

Donna Maurer donna at maadmob.net
Wed Nov 30 16:05:57 EST 2005

I use Xenu Link Sleuth to find all the links in a site, then construct a content
inventory using it (using the spreadsheet here:
http://www.adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000040.php)

Unless you have a site with a strict hierarchy, and no cross linking, a tool cannot
determine or infer structure. It can be difficult for a human to do as well ;).

Donna

--
Donna Maurer
Maadmob Interaction Design