[Sigia-l] Marketing vs. design

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Wed Nov 23 12:48:47 EST 2005

On Nov-23-2005, at 2:03 AM, Stewart Dean wrote:

>  The latest version of Photoshop is a bit better than the last
> but it feels like every version of office I've used has got
> slightly more
> muddled and confused

Bloatware is open source's friend. Office has long since become
bloatware, and overpriced bloatware at that. I don't wanna buy a new
computer just to run a new version of Word...

Photoshop seems to be moving in that direction too...this does create
an opportunity. GIMP may evolve to fill that.
--
Scott Nelson
skot at penguinstorm.com
http://www.penguinstorm.com/