[Sigia-l] "AI Breakthrough or the Mismeasure of Machine?"

Donna Fritzsche donnamarie at amichi.info
Fri May 27 19:04:27 EDT 2005

Didn't read the whole article, but they did site Dedre Gentner's
analogy work which takes advantage of the patterns and inherent
structures which are part of the analogy and metaphor making process.
Given what I know about the structure of financial instruments and
how they are interrelated - I would imagine that some of the same
concepts would apply to the task that you are working on (in either
automating the process or as an aid to human analysts.  )

Thanks for forwarding the article!

Donna