[Sigia-l] IA as fashion designers?

Listera listera at rcn.com
Fri May 27 03:30:31 EDT 2005

Andrew Boyd:

> this has such a Mondo2000/1980s/cyberpunk feel to it...

Yes, with one difference though: I think, the "infrastructure" (fabric) is
on its way to getting commoditized. Think of the applications of the
non-wearable kind: commercial displays, home curtains, electric blankets,
computer/appliance bags, etc. I love it because it decouples the notion of
Design from its current computer-screen/web-page metaphor, and, of course,
because it'll redefine the phrase "navel gazing" if there's in fact an
embedded TV screen on one's t-shirt.:-)

Ziya
Nullius in Verba