[Sigia-l] "Find a store/Store Locator" applications

Sarah Revitte srevitte at agency.com
Tue May 17 11:53:23 EDT 2005

I'm doing some research on the different store locator applications out
there - i.e. MapQuest, MS MapPoint, etc.  I'm trying to understand who
is really leading the way and offering the best data/functionality along
with flexibility in modifying the out-of-the-box interface.

Are there any opinions out there? Any directions to information that
could help me?

Finally, I'm pretty impressed with GoogleMaps. Does anyone know when
they'll be offering 'locator' functionality for businesses?

Thanks,
Sarah