[Sigia-l] RE: Interesting Interface

Reinoud Bosman Reinoud.Bosman at mediacatalyst.com
Tue May 17 07:20:21 EDT 2005

There are multiple ways of delivering your message and if you want your
brand remembered in a very short-attention-span environment I think these
are prime examples. The interface plays a double role. The unusual format
raises interest and entices the user to stay put and explore further. In
some cases further than you would have without.

another one:
www.bobschneidermusic.com

r.