[Sigia-l] IA position in Montreal, QC

Sylvie Lachize sylvie at cloudraker.com
Mon May 16 09:29:49 EDT 2005

CloudRaker is a strategic interactive marketing agency presently seeking a
Web architect (full-time position based in Montreal, Quebec). We are looking
for a responsible and autonomous individual with great attention to detail
that likes working in teams.

-------------------------------------

Role and responsibilities of the job:

As Web architect, you will play a role in consulting with our clients to
find the best possible web solutions by designing and developing information
architectures, wireframes and use cases in line with our clients'

businesses, industries and marketing objectives. You will make sure that
mandates delivered by CloudRaker are inline with an optimal user experience
that respects our clients' brands and end-customers.

Your responsibilities will mainly include:

>> Collaborating with the planning team and other colleagues in order to

come up with a proper web marketing strategy;

>> Analyzing a multitude of data to define the optimal user-centric

approach;

>> Developing content & functionality inventories;

>> Producing information architectures;

>> Developing wireframes;

>> Defining relevant use cases;

>> Ensuring the quality of the end user experience - along with the

>> design

team - on CloudRaker mandates as per the initial objectives and user
personas.

-------------------------------------

In order to apply you must have:

>> BA in either cognitive sciences, marketing or information sciences;

>> Minimum 3 years experience in web agencies;

>> Excellent knowledge of the internet and various interactive media;

>> A sense of initiative and good interpersonal/communicational skills;

>> A good understanding of English and be completely fluent (written &

spoken) in French;

>> Be quite proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Project.

Please take note that only those persons whose application will have been
retained will be contacted, all other applicants will not be contacted.

Please submit your applications via fax or e-mail.

ATTENTION: Web Architect

Fax: 514.499.0525

OR

e-mail : recruit at cloudraker.com