[Sigia-l] Meaning of "unified development methodologies"

Andrew Boyd andrew_db at bigpond.com
Thu May 12 15:42:06 EDT 2005

Hi Bryce,

I have done so in the past, sort of - the place where I was embedded was
going through a RUP evangelism moment. I took the Rational
Rose-generated interactions and made scenarios of them to feed back to
the end users for requirements validation - "OK people, this is what the
developers think you need, is it what you asked for, and what you really
need?". I know that this is not really IA per se, more HCI/BA, but as
process usability testing it worked well at the time.

Speaking of 'at the time', and straying off topic just to indulge myself
in some punning, I thought that the RUP was at that time neither
Rational nor Unified :) It has got to be better now.

Cheers, Andrew