[Sigia-l] Re: Blasphemy: Ontology is Overrated?

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Wed May 11 06:55:09 EDT 2005

Clay's last name is actually Shirky, not Shirkey, though there are 554 web
pages about "Clay Shirkey." According to Shirkey, I guess the authors behind
those 554 pages must have something in common beyond their use of
language...perhaps a shared attitude towards the false dichotomy of tagging
and classification :-)

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
www.semanticstudios.com