[Sigia-l] is it just me, or is it really hard to find, IAsright now?

Chris Hall chris.hall at linspireinc.com
Thu Mar 31 14:27:24 EST 2005

I see a lot of contract IA work that ask for a lot of experience.

What is frustrating to me is that I would love to _be_ an information
architect so I have the desire, have the background (Master of
Information Science), and some experience(was a webmaster that required
LARGE information management, web designer, currently an interface
designer), but I am not going to leave my full time job for a contract
position and the experience requirements are high in all the posts I see.

What is the aspiring IA to do ? where is the apprentice/trade school ;-) ?

-Chris

--

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the
addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone