[Sigia-l] Contract opportunity: NY company, Houston client

vze22v88@verizon.net s.heacox at verizon.net
Thu Mar 24 13:38:40 EST 2005

My employer has an immediate need for IA assistance on an ongoing (and rapidly expanding) project in Houston.  By immediate, I mean that ideally, we would want someone in Houston by Monday.  Obviously, we will be flexible as necessary :-)  It looks like 4 weeks of work onsite, with a certain amount of follow-up required that could probably be offsite.  We would prefer to hire someone locally (in NY), so that we could interview them in person, but again, we are open to other possibilities.  The rate is $60/hr and all travel expenses are covered.  Here’s the description of the project provided to me:

1. COMPANY SITE REDESIGN

A complete rearchitecture and redesign of an investment group company site. The site will be updated very often with press releases, possibly video clips, old research reports (give potential clients a teaser). They also want to add personalization/sign in for their current clients giving them access to additional content/sections. Some of the content they would like to offer their clients are: daily research reports, personal broker pages, market data etc. Their current clients also use the "client toolkit" to view their account information.

2. COMPANY INTRANET

This will be for the brokers that work at the company and will be a part of the current company intranet. They want something similar to cadaret grant. Features such as broker commissions, Products, Research, HR, Reports, etc. The intranet content will depend on the user that signs in. Brokers and sales assistants will be using this intranet.

3. BROKER WEB PAGES

They want to give their top brokers within the company’s personal web pages. They would like this to be customizable so brokers can choose what kind of content is on their page. These personal broker pages can be accessed by current clients when they sign in to the company website.

Interested parties should contact me or Brett Zucker, below.

Stephanie Heacox
Bridgeline Software
sheacox at bridge-line.com
W - (212)201-5620