[Sigia-l] Site Map/Index - as Site Element

Filip Borloo filip.b at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:39:34 EST 2005

Katie,

There are some alternatives to a classic site map ...

I don't know if you are using any meta data or other form of
classification but we are finding a good directory, with keywords
pointing to relevant pages within the site usually get's used  alot.
And you can link it to whatever search tool you use.
This way you are not just replicating the navigation (which should
"speak" for itself ...) but offer an alternative path.

I hope this helps,

Good luck

Filip