[Sigia-l] Web site A-Z indexes

Heather Hedden heather at hedden.net
Thu Mar 10 10:38:19 EST 2005

James,

I don't know if professional indexers have experience woring with automated
extraction tools. I suspect a few might, but most do not yet. How can
indexers learn more about extraction tools? Does anyone know if there are
there off-the-shelf versions with demos? (Of course, it's hard to demo
without content.)

--Heather

Hedden Information Management
http://www.Hedden-Information.com