[Sigia-l] Pacific NW lunch in Montreal

Melissa Riesland riesland65 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 17:32:15 EST 2005

Greetings,

I think there's a few Pacific Northwesterners
here in Montreal for the IA Summit. If you don't
have lunch plans, let's meet up for lunch
tomorrow, Saturday. Meet by the registration desk
at 12:20.

Melissa Riesland
Seattle

ShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShhShh

"They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk,
all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I
wouldn't mess with them."

-- Michael Moore talking about librarians (Buzzflash, March 2002).