[Sigia-l] IxDG Dinner at IA Summit on Sun 3/6 - Montreal, Canada

Dave dheller at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:22:11 EST 2005

If you are attending the IA Summit or just living in or near Montreal,
Canada and are interested in meeting others who do and are involved in
IxD, we have built an amazing dinner event for the evening of March
6th.
(People will be responsible for the costs of their own meals and drinks.)

Conference attendees should meet in the lobby of the Fairmont Queen E
at 6:45p. We'll be going to the restaurant from there.

It is important that people RSVP to me, dave (at) ixdg (dot) org as we
will be updating a reservation for our selected restaurant. Here is
the information:

Café Cherrier, at 3635 Rue St. Denis,
phone number 514-843-4308

As of now there are 32 people coming to this exciting evening for
people interested in IxD.

We will be closing our RSVP period by EOD Friday to give the
restaurant a final reservation count.

People who would like to eat dinner elsewhere, and then join us for
some social time afterwards, we will be at the bar from 9:30 or so,
onward.

I want to thank in particular Hans Samuelson and Rebecca Downey for
putting in some amazing legwork to help organize this event.