[Sigia-l] Professional Integrity (RE: data as information?)

Ted Han notheory at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:35:32 EDT 2005

Again, i'm not sure what side of this i'm on, so i hope you'll
understand that it's not out of some desire to seek vengence against
those who "exposed one's achilles' heel" that i am accusing you of
trolling, but out of the fact that you genuinely are trolling.

I find painting your opponents in an argument as intellectually
dishonest when they've made a good faith effort to put forward a case
is either horribly immature, or severely hypocritical (maybe both).

Could you lay off the character assassination?

-T