[Sigia-l] data as information?

Peter Merholz peterme at peterme.com
Wed Jun 29 22:51:24 EDT 2005

>> From: Alexander Johannesen

>> On 6/30/05, Boniface Lau <boniface_lau at compuserve.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I do have a basis - the list archive.
>>>

>> Wow, that has got to be the stupidest argument I've hard in a long
>> time. A looooong time. Jeez.
>>

> Care to explain why you thought it was stupid?

Because, you condescending person [<--not my first choice of words],
you don't bother to quote or cite where in the list archive you've
witnessed this. You instead attempt to stand upon a pedestal of
superiority, spewing your destructive commentary, instead of seeking
to inform others of how folks have failed to make this distinction.

But, really, it's your tone of smug rightness, backed by no DATA <ha!
 > whatsoever, that pisses people off.

Please either contribute to the community, or leave.

--peter