[Sigia-l] So, how did you become a [Information Architect|Usability Engineer|Interface Designer|etc.]?

Kristin List krislist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:48:22 EDT 2005

Hello all-

>Ted Han wrote:
>
>...How did you find out about IA?

I have been wondering about this for a while now as well.

I, too, have a background in linguistics.  I also have a degree in
Library and Information Science and  web design experience.  I am
interested in working in the field of IA, but when I browse IA-related
job listings, they all seem to be fairly senior level positions.

Any thoughts on how to get a foot in the door?

thanks
--kristin