[Sigia-l] Internal usability/UE teams

adamya ashk adamya at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:43:06 EDT 2005

Ziya wrote:
> > telling me to ask the right question
>
> When you calm down and realize that calling your approach into question is
> not the same as personal mudslinging, perhaps you'll see that asking the
> right question is more than half way to solving any (design) problem.

Uh...I don't see where I've proposed an 'approach'. Neither have I
been talking about a 'design problem'. Ah, I see. These must be words
from your lexicon that you just randomly throw into any post...

I suggest careful reading of posts and if, you don't have anything to
contribute, not posting (it'll be difficult but you can do it :-).
I 'calmly' hold the attitude (of your postings) responsible, nothing
against you personally.

As far as idiomatic usage is concerned, I remember you taking
exception to far less on many other occasions. People who live in
glass houses...

Regards,

-Adamya