[Sigia-l] HTML Email Best Practices

Kenyon, Aida N (AT - Atlanta) Aida.Kenyon at autotrader.com
Thu Jun 23 07:58:15 EDT 2005

Dan,

I'm not sure if this fits your context but you might want to check out
the Nielsen Norman Group report on Email Newsletter Usability.  It
covers a wide range of topics and issues regarding HTML emails.  I'm not
sure if all of your particular questions are covered - it's been a while
since I read the report and another version has come out since then.
Yeah, you will need to pay for it and it ain't cheap but it's worth the
money.

Best wishes.
-Aida

Aida Najarian Kenyon