[Sigia-l] Toronto UX/IA/IxD F2F - this Wednesday, June 15th

Matthew Milan mmilan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:04:07 EDT 2005

What:
Monthly Toronto UX/IA/IxD F2F

Who:
Anyone interested in talking about IA/UX/IxD and related topics in a
casual and collegial setting.

When:
Wed June 15th, 6:30 pm

Where:
The Victory Cafe (outside on the patio unless it's raining) - one
block south of Bloor on Markham St. (Bloor and Bathurst area)

Why:
To meet and reconnect with fellow practitioners in the local community
and just have fun.  Last time we covered a wide range of diverse
subjects including tagging, taxonomies and poultry.  It's low risk and
high reward AND we guarantee measurable ROI for every event you
attend.

See you there,

The Toronto UX Irregulars.