[Sigia-l] global navigation meta navigation

Jursa, Jan (init) Jan.Jursa at init.de
Thu Jun 2 10:40:15 EDT 2005

Yes,
breaking down the term into subcategories does make scence.

When talking to a client for example, he could get confused by somebody talking about *the* global navigation, meaning primary navigation on the one hand and footer navigation on the other hand.

But I think whatever you call it, calling it meta navigation is definitely misleading.

Jan