[Sigia-l] global navigation meta navigation

Patrick Grizzard gamutant at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 10:22:08 EDT 2005

Joining this thread a little late, but I generally break global navigation down into the following categories: primary, utility and footer (see http://www.adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000103.php). In this context, the items listed below (contact, help, search, etc.) would be considered utility navigation, i.e. - "tools for the user that will support the main tasks, but are not tasks themselves." Along with local navigation, these are the nodes I would normally include in a site map.

:Patrick