[Sigia-l] merits of bullets (was Smackdown: Edward Tuftevs.DonNorman)

Terence Nelan TNelan at modemmedia.com
Thu Jun 2 09:58:20 EDT 2005

I'm not sure the arguments about condensing the salient points of
business projects into bulleted powerpoint presentations can be applied
to art, even if we broaden the definition of art to include blockbuster
movies. Those movies probably suck for a lot of reasons, exclusive of
the 'high concept' pitch.