[Sigia-l] Job Opportunity: Information Architect (Seattle, WA)

Ethan Maehl Ethan.Maehl at avenuea-razorfish.com
Fri Jul 29 13:47:34 EDT 2005

Job Description

Avenue A | Razorfish has an immediate opening for an information architect in our Seattle office. As a member of our User Experience community, you would work with our strategy, creative, and technology teams to:

* Research and prioritize user requirements and functional requirements
* Develop information architectures and taxonomies for web based applications
* Prototype navigation models and interaction designs for demonstration to clients
* Document functional specifications
* Perform usability testing of proposed designs

Qualifications:

* Degree in a related field, such as technical communications, human-computer interaction, library science, graphic design, or industrial design
* 5+ years experience developing interactive products
* 2-3 years experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
* Experience observing user research and translating user research into design decisions
* Experience in software application design a plus

Please send Resumes to Shannon.Barbour at aquantive.com.

Ethan Maehl | Director of User Experience
Avenue A | Razorfish
d: 206.816.8835 | m: 206.335.2709 | f: 206.816.8808