[Sigia-l] Group interviews

Will Parker macartisan at mac.com
Fri Jul 22 01:38:46 EDT 2005

Too easy. My last lead at Microsoft had us spending 40% of our time
reporting on the lack of progress that mysteriously evolved the week
after he took over.

- Will

Will Parker
macartisan at mac.com
http://www.channelingcupertino.com

"People often ask me, 'Will, where do you get your jokes?' I just
tell 'em, 'Well, I watch the government and report the facts, that is
all I do, and I don't even find it necessary to exaggerate.'" - Will
Rogers