[Sigia-l] Information Architecture class at NYU Continuing Education

Kathleen Tucker ktucker24 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:35:01 EDT 2005

Hello All.  New here.  Just curious, does anyone know about the Information
Architecture class offered by NYU School of Continuing and Professional
Studies?  NYU is offering it in September and thought it would be a good way
to set a good foundation in my work in the field.  I have experience working
on intranet portals (publishing content, design of the site structure, some
graphic design, performing card sorting to help with its redesign, etc.).

Your thoughts and feedback about this class and possibly other classes in IA
would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kathleen Tucker