[Sigia-l] Macromedia Flashpaper [was: Acrobat reader ?]

David Mendels dmendels at macromedia.com
Fri Jan 14 20:31:54 EST 2005

Hi Boniface,

The Flash Player is preinstalled *prior* to folks taking the survey.  In
other words, we do not allow the install of the Flash player during the
survey which would skew the results. The wording seemed quite clear to me,
and I had not heard this concern before.  I'll ask a few other folks if they
find it confusing and we can consider changing it.

Regards,
David