[Sigia-l] Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour: February 1, Eden Design & Communication

Peter Boersma peter.boersma at ezgov.com
Mon Jan 10 08:28:02 EST 2005

Hello!

I hope you have had a good start to the year 2005(*).

The aim of this message is to announce yet another IA Cocktail Hour in
Amsterdam. This one will be held on Tuesday, February 1, 2005. If you are
interested in Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hours, please consider subscribing to
the Yahoo!Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IACocktailHourAmsterdam/

We have found Elma Wolschrijn of Eden Design & Communication
(http://www.edendesign.nl) willing to organize the next event at her office
in Amsterdam. She will also be giving a short presentation about the way she
works at Eden as an interaction/information designer.

We're currently looking for a second person to give a short (10-15 minute)
presentation, possibly with a similar angle (how is your work structured,
what's special, what works, what doesn't). Feel free to contact me if you
think you could give that presentation!

So, the details:

What: Amsterdam IA Cocktail Hour
When: Tuesday, February 1 2005, doors open at 18:00
Agenda: two 10-minute presentations at 18:30 (Elma) and 18:45 (you?)
Drinks: yes, drinks start at 19:00
Where: Eden Design & Communication, Nieuwe Prinsengracht 89, Amsterdam
(see: http://www.edendesign.nl)

If you intend to come to this event, please send a message to Elma
(e.wolschrijn at edendesign.nl) and me (peter.boersma at ezgov.com). Oh, and also
let us know if you'd like to give that second presentation.

I hope to see you on February 1!

Peter
(*) I haven't had a good start; I was involved in a car crash the day after
Christmas and am still suffering from double vision and the remains of a
head wound. But I am alive, I am still an Information Architect (although I
am slowly moving to calling myself a User Experience practitioner, see:
http://www.peterboersma.com/blog/2004/11/t-model-big-ia-is-now-ux.html)
and I am still organizing IA Cocktail Hours!
--
Peter Boersma - Senior Information Architect - EzGov
Rijnsburgstraat 11 - 1059AT Amsterdam - The Netherlands