[Sigia-l] Trouble Registering

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Feb 22 15:24:34 EST 2005

We have had some corruption in the PGP keys which allow receiving secure
registrations.  A fix is in the works, but not yet complete.

If you registered this week or last, please send an e-mail to
chaynes at asis.org confirming who registered, for what.  (We need a count on
the pre-cons.)

Please include a phone number. If we have no record of the transaction, we
will give you a call for details, payment information, etc.  If we do have a
record, we will confirm via e-mail.

Again, only the last week or two are affected by this, we believe.

Dick Hill

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900