[Sigia-l] [plug] Workshop - Personas: Supporting Design Decisions - March 18, Singapore

Adi B. Tedjasaputra adi at the2the.com
Fri Feb 18 14:37:13 EST 2005

Dear SIGIA-Lers,

If you happen to be in Singapore during March 18, maybe we can arrange a
get together.
I will be in Singapore to present a workshop on Persona.
Some of the details below:

Date:  March 18, 2005
Times: 08:30 – 16:30
Venue: Carlton Hotel, Singapore
Price: SGD 225 including GST (by March 2, 2005)
       SGD 385 including GST (after March 2, 2005)
(10% discount for more than 3 participants from an organization)
Included: Participant Package, Refreshments, Lunch and
          Certificate of Completion
Flyer: http://TRANSLATE-EASY.com/persona_workshop_18March05.pdf
This one-day workshop will introduce you to personas through
hands-on training. You will learn practical, innovative and
inexpensive techniques that will allow you to use personas
in your design.

During the workshop, you will learn:
* How to gather requirements for personas
* How to develop personas
* How to transfom personas into design decisions

--
Adi B. Tedjasaputra
Web: http://the2the.com/adi